Thursday, February 14, 2008

Birdwatching

I love watching and feeding the wild birds in my yard. I've been feeding birds since I was a kid, and wherever I live I cannot resist feeding them. The blue jays love peanuts and they will get pretty close. I figured I'd try and take some pictures today. I do not have the best digital camera, but here are a couple shots I like.


Kinda blurry, but I like this perspective. That peanut is histoire!!!


I love the blurred movement in this photo. Birds are amazing.


I'm almost done with the funky scarf. I'm liking it very much. Ever have a hard time putting down the needles? I was crocheting into the wee hours this morning, wanting to complete it, but I finally had to stop myself and go to sleep!



I'm a fiber nut. I love these textures.



Mr. Biddles approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment