Saturday, February 2, 2008

Deja Vu All Over Again

=^.^=

I have finished the "Deja-Vu" scarf. I think it came out better this time. I have made it a slight bit wider and longer. My casting on and binding off are looking more even than they used to - they used to slope in a bit and look smaller than any other part of what I was knitting, which I found extremely vexing.

I love the close-up of the fiber. Not my favorite yarn to work with but very pretty.



I love it when cats "talk" with their ears. Yoohoo Mr. Biddles...


Cutie.


Photos from after the storm last week:


"I disapprove of this snow."


"Ehhnnn."

But today the sun is back out.....



"Ahh. This is nice."


"This is nice too."

"But I also feel good like this."


"mmm. sleepies."

1 comment:

  1. lolol!
    Yes...that's EXACTLY what they say in the snow and in the sunshine!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete